At the middle of a property of one hectare, our new cottage "The Sardines" will seduce you by its authenticity: stones, flint and timber, combined with modern comfort and decorated with great care. It is adjacent to a second cottage 6 pers.
Ideal for families or friends, for the holidays or the time for a weekend. Come discover Normandy and the Country of Caux.
Etretat is only 6 km, so you can stroll along the GR 21 and admire its impressive cliffs from the top and bottom, passing under the arch. A breathtaking landscape!
The cottage is 160 m² and includes :
Ground floor :
- A living room with wood stove, TV and DVD player
- A large open kitchen to the dining room with large farmhouse table and fully equipped: fridge, freezer, piano 5 lights and 2 ovens, microwave, dishwasher
- A laundry room with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- An independent toilet
- A bathroom with large shower 80 x 120 cm
- A room with a double bed 160 x 200 cm
On the first floor :
- One bedroom with two single beds 90 x 200 cm
- A room with a double bed 140 x 200 cm
- A large room of 30 m² with a bed 180 x 200 cm or 2 beds of 90 x 200 cm
- A bathroom with an old tub as well as furniture washbasin and toilet
- A large private garden with garden furniture, parasol and barbecue
- 2 parking spaces
Rates : from 500€ for the week-end. Look at the rates at Rates of our cottage "les sardines"